Young Folks Night School is a monthly get-together, where we take digital marketing offline and into the real world. This October, join Erin in the studio learn how to use Instagram for small business growth, and share in discussion with other Mornington Peninsula business owners. Plus, we dip out toes into seasonal marketing planning (because Christmas is just around the corner).
Oh. There will be wine and cheese, of course.
Date: Thursday 11 October
Time: 6pm – 8pm
Where: 18 Progress Street, Mornington, 3931
What to expect:
- Learn how to find the right hashtags
- Find out how to measure Instagram effectiveness
- How to get a good lookin’ grid
- The importance of planning
- Instagram and seasonal marketing
- Share ideas and stories with other business owners
- Q & A session
- A delicious platter and wine to share*
*Vegan friendly options available on request