Young Folks Night School is a monthly get-together, where we take digital marketing offline and into the real world. This February, join Erin in the studio learn how to create a digital marketing plan for business growth, and share in discussion with other Mornington Peninsula business folk. Plus, we dip out toes into marketing channel measurement and optimisation—because you need to know when it’s *actually* working.
Oh. There will be wine and cheese, of course.
Date: Thursday 21 February
Time: 5:30pm – 8pm
Where: 18 Progress Street, Mornington, 3931
What to expect:
- Learn how to define your target market
- Find out how to pick the right marketing channels
- Learn how to make a digital marketing plan
- How to measure your digital marketing
- Share ideas and stories with other business owners
- Q & A session
- A delicious platter and wine to share*
*Vegan friendly options available on request