Young Folks Night School is a monthly get-together, where we take digital marketing offline and into the real world. This February, join Erin in the studio and learn how to use Instagram for business growth (we’re talking leads and sales), and share in discussion with other Mornington Peninsula business owners.
Oh. There will be wine and cheese, of course.
Date: Thursday 21 March
Time: 5:30pm – 8pm
Where: 18 Progress Street, Mornington, 3931
What to expect:
- Learn how to find the right hashtags
- Find out how to measure Instagram effectiveness
- How to get a good lookin’ grid
- The importance of planning
- How to drive leads and sales with Instagram
- Share ideas and stories with other business owners
- Q & A session
- A delicious platter and wine to share*
*Vegan friendly options available on request